Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Let's Get Minimal!!


Went to UP Visayas last Tuesday to process my MA and paint the town with some style. Since it was insanely hot, I opted to shed some layers and werq a two piece look. The oversized top and skirt are equally perfect when it comes to comfort and sartorial purposes.




The town of Miagao has a very special place in my heart since I partly lived there for four years when I was finishing my college degree. Visiting the place after graduation brought a lot of wonderful memories of friends, academic struggle, fashion, and lots of faggotries.




Its kinda awkward to sashay in a place filled with new faces, I remember proudly rocking any eccentric outfit
in College, but being in the middle of many strangers makes me conscious. Well...


What I am wearing:

Oversize shirt: Post-MOD
Skirt: Post-MOD
Sandals: 5CM
Spiked headband: Divisoria
Leather Bag: Divisoria



Spikes, spikes, and more spikes!! My friend Ryan's addiction is so contagious! hahhaa

Fab sandals from 5cm, Thanks Donatella Versace for bringing back the trend!!



Hugs and kisses..

WERQQQ!!!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Where can I get that?? sorry sis, Im new here! haha

      Delete
  2. You? Conscious? Since when? HAHAHA work it gurl. ;)

    http://itsemtrava.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice cool outfit to get air through the balls. hohoho. approved!

    http://didyouseethestylishkids.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete