Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Farewell 2012!

2012 was a fashionable roller coaster ride. It was filled with so many highlights in my life from college graduation, to fashion internship, to getting featured in a local and international magazine, to coming into a realization that I'm hungry for more knowledge, thus the decision to enter graduate school. 

2012 taught me the pains and bliss of independence, the hardships of earning money, the importance of family and friends, and the essence of investing...IN FASHION! (Insert Carrie Bradshaw's sartorial bankruptcy here, lol) 



Time makes us stronger, and better people. I believe that all the hardships I endured last year made me a fiercer, wiser, and fatter (yes, because food is a great remedy for stress!)
Okay, so enough with the drama, 2012 was an amazing year for me and I cannot wait to embrace 2013 with a smile and pose while a Madonna song is playing in the background...



WHAT I AM WEARING:

Shirt/dress from Post-MOD
Tights with chifforn from Post-MOD



Gladiators from 5CM



Studded cap from my dear friend Ryan Hinayhinay










Spike cuffs from SNM, a local accessory shop.


My favorite leather bag with fringe and skulls from Divisoria.



How was your 2012 my loves?? and what are your resolutions for 2013??
Mine: Shed the colours and prints, and embrace a life in black and white. And I'll try not to eat a lot, of course. hahaha


Hugs, kisses, and poses!!

WERQQQ!

(Photos by the amazing Russell Mendez) 

Please hype this on Lookbook!!

http://lookbook.nu/look/share/4413453-Farewell-2-12

http://lookbook.nu/look/share/4413453-Farewell-2-12

http://lookbook.nu/look/share/4413453-Farewell-2-12 

2 comments: